Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tired, too tired to realize just how tired....

So, camp ended last week, and you'd think I would be recuperated after a few days of rest; but I'm not. In fact I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer in my 20's and fit for working so many hours... so, all though I love all the work I do, I will be saying good bye to 2 of my part time jobs as my true passion and calling from God turns into full time work on the 20Th! And just as I was thinking all of this I felt like a fool! God does not want us to be busy rushing around to take care of "things", He wants us to lean on HIM. So today I will take a real leap of faith, give up all extra jobs and things not necessary for life (except the one at Fringe, bc I really do love being there amongst all the yarn) and by this time next week I will see the end of business in my life! Say yeah! (And maybe the end of some of the clutter, dust bunnies, piles of laundry, dishes, ect too). This has always been an ify spot for me, bc someone, I truly admire, once told me that I was the only person I could count on. I now realize this person is not the Christian I want to be when I grow up, I want to depend upon God for all my needs, true needs. And ask Him to show me that which do not need... (probably lots there to work on). Pray for me. LOTS

Happy Stitchin'

Shannon

No comments: