Saturday, August 11, 2007

Missed....

Oh, today of all days to miss a call from Jay! What a wonderful son to try to call me on my birthday, and I miss his call, twice! I was in a crowed large room and did not hear my phone ring! I am so bummed all I could do was wait for my time to leave, listen to his messages a cry...Still crying... like a big baby. I miss him much more than I though I would. Even though I have been preparing for his growing up since he was a baby, it still hurts so much. If you have been writing Jay, please keep doing so and send any pictures you have. He can also get single sheets of news articles, but not magazines nor books, so send him something interesting to read. No puzzles....last week I sent him a ripped out Sodoku puzzle from the news paper but they would not let him keep it. it helps if he gets mail daily, they really run them ragged and the heat and humidity there is worse than here. Pray for him too, please, he could really use God's help.

That is it for now... I am signing off to finish my crying in peace.

Shannon :-(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh hon, I am so sorry you missed the call. It won't be too much longer before you can see him, right?

I really missed hanging with you guys at Chix. We'll talk soon. ((hugs))