Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jay Update!!

People who blog, and I include myself here even though I am really new at this, think about how they will title their entry and how they will phrase it, ect. I can not think of anything cute, funny, witty, wise, ect. other than to say we have new news!

We have recently received a few more letters, all stating that he is feeling better, has an inhaler to use as needed, and will be staying. (Mixed feelings) I have also received a form letter from his Battalion Commander giving us the dates for family day and the graduation dates. I will be going for both. The form letter also states to not send boxes yet, even though Jay keeps saying that he can receive them... Gosh I hope he calls today so I can ask him about that.

Well, that is about it. Oh, there is a web site where they post general pictures of his platoon, except it has not been updated and the last groups' pictures are still there. I will post a link on here somewhere so you can see it and hopefully they will update soon.

If you are writing letters, please write often, send pics of you two if you have them.

Thanks,

Shannon

No comments: