Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Counting Days!

I remember the summer I turned 5 (my birthday cometh); I ran around for weeks and told anyone within hearing distance the my birthday was in XX days! Yeah Me! (As if I had accomplished anything at all~! I should have been praising my parents!) Well, this summer will not be much different, except I am not counting the days till my birthday (YET!) ~ I am counting the days till I get to see Jay!~ 51 to go! I am so excited! We will get to spend 2 days with him! I miss him lots and can hardly wait! (Except thinking of the humid heat in GA in the first week of September- better rent a car with air conditioning.)

Keep Stitchin' (sweater is coming along well...)

Shannon

7 comments:

Ashley Hernandez said...

=(

Unknown said...

So, how many more Chix meetings until then? I'm so glad you'll get to see him soon!

Ashley Hernandez said...

i think i saw you and the fam at meijer today, well the top of your heads as you were leaving lol i was still in line and wasnt sure... i only work til 8 tomorrow if you wanna get together

ShannonSN said...

Hi, Lundie, 3 more times we meet then I am off to GA! C U Next Friday night!

Shannon

ShannonSN said...

Hey Ashley, I did not see this till today, I tried to leave you an e-mail but could not. I cannot go out today bc I am too tired. Sorry. Only a few more weeks of camp and I will have a little more free time....

Ashley Hernandez said...

lol your silly, you went out with me anyways! haha good to see you

Ashley Hernandez said...

i think you should put the pics of jay as a little kid on here =] i think those were the cutest things ive ever seen in my life... see you thursday