Saturday, May 26, 2007

Snow Days In May!

Those who know me know I love snow!! Not just to play in but to watch and see it covering the tress, and all of its beauty. I do not even mind driving in it. The more the merrier. But I think this past weekend I realized another reason why I like snow so much: Snow Days! And those are not just for kids! I have been particularly busy this week and have been looking forward to a day of no work and no to do list! A day that I can fritter away doing nothing if I choose. So, I decided today is my Snow Day! I do not have a car today and I will not be venturing out for any reason, except maybe to go for a walk if I choose. In a few minutes I will get my second cup of coffee, have my cheerios and then decide what, if anything, I will do next. Yipeeee! I may sew for awhile, and then move onto something else. I am not sure! And I will just let the day unfold that way. I may not even get out of my jammies, we'll see.....

So, I am off to enjoy my snow day, I hope you get one soon too!

Shannon

No comments: