Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 1!

Well, I did it! I managed to get up early and work on one UFO for 15 minutes this AM before taking the boys to school. And I took the d#*n tablecloth with me to work and worked on it twice! At lunch for 15 minutes and my afternoon break for 10 more! I have decided that on Mondays I will take my project bag with the DT in it to work and maybe leave it there during the week and just bring it home on Fridays (kinda like my old gym uniform...). Then I know it will always be there for my breaks and I am sure I will get in 15 minutes daily!

Other than that. It is Friday and I am glad. Right now it is late, as I am just arriving home from a visit with my friend Nensi. The drive home was nice, I put the windows down and listen to old school music from my high school years (80-84), and let the wind blow my hair around! That was fun, and it is true what they say about music triggering memories, I felt like putting on some roller skates and dancing!

Ok, time to stop showing my age off and get ready for bed, the morning will come quickly and I have TONS to do, including the 15 minutes on my UFO.

'Night from the Brook, Shannon

No comments: