Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Many Days.....

Ok, well, I have been crocheting up a storm! And in between remembering to sew some and knit some. Mostly the knitting is so I can keep practicing until I actually start an easy sweater pattern. I have one from the shop I work at part time www.fringeknitting.com and one free one from Lion Brand but not sure which I want to do; and I am not doing both!

Only two more weeks of working full time where I am and there my really crazy schedule starts. I will bu working part time at the container company (4 hours a day) and 5 hours with the kids, through Wayside, www.waysidecross.org , but wait! The 4 hours at the packaging company is split and will be before and after the kids! Thank God Scott and I still work near each other and can car pool!

And only 2 more weeks of driving the boys to school! But Marc will start football camp so he'll leave when we do in the AM for that. I think I miss those long lazy days of summer that meant doing nothing but playing outside all day and sometimes babysitting at night. Now Marc is talking about football camp and working part time this summer and I did caution him against it, but he really wants to earn some money to save throughout the year, so.... Wonder where he gets that business thing....?

Well, off to get ready for work! Keep Stitchin' or whatever you do that makes you happy!
Shannon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Before AND after Wayside?? You *are* going to be busy! Is this just for the summer?

Have a great day!

ShannonSN said...

Yup, before and after. Hope this works for awhile, bc we are going to need a second car again soon and plan on using all the bookkeeping money and half of FC checks to pay cash for one; maybe I'll get the vintage Bug I am always rambling on about!

Have a reastful day!

Shannon