Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Habits....

Sew, as you can see... I do not always remember to come here and post, even when I think about what I would write, something else just comes up! So, my new habit will to post daily even if just for a few minutes.....

I am only 2 weeks away from switching my one full time job to 2 part time ones, which will be staying where I am part time and working at Wayside part time. I really wish I could just work full time at Wayside and focus on that, but they do not have the funds for it, so.... I am making up the difference. Oh, and the yarn shop! How could I forget that?!?! I am having fun, am learning to knit (slowly) but only so I can make a sweater. I am a looong way away from that! And there are so many patterns to choose from I can hardly wait but will for some time, bc the other habit is getting in those 2 15 minute sessions on my d*@n tablecloth and my quilting UFO's.

So, gotta go finish dinner and then I will post just before bed if I made my other 2 daily habits happen!

Shannon

No comments: