Sunday, December 5, 2010

Your core...

You never realize how much you rely on your back- until is it hurt... I twisted or sprained my back last Monday and it still hurts.
I can only sit in one position for less than 30 minutes and I have to get up and stretch or the result will be worse. It hurts when I cough, and since I have some slight congestion still, this is bad....Yesterday I went shipping and the slow walking around the store felt good, at first, but after an hour or so I was in real pain and could not wait to get to the car to sit down!
When this happened before the doctor prescribed meds that made me very tired, I could not work, and so I decided this time to just try and "fix" it myself.... Any ideas on how?
Today I will try to set the time for 30 minutes and juggle between cleaning, school work and rest, so that I can be in different positions and movement and keep the muscles moving and flexible.
Prayers, please, I really hate this since it slows me down! (I think that is God's plan.)
Shannon

No comments: