Friday, December 3, 2010

Today and this week's memories

Wow! I finally decided to journal more here, so it will really be MyMemoriesQuilted, but will leave the name as is and still post my work here for others to see.
This week was a very scary one for us, with regard to Jay. Too close for comfort, lots of tears, anxiety, and relief for us but sadness for another family. My prayers will be with Matt R and his family for a loooooong time to come.
I made a very BIG decision that really had been made by God long ago, but I was letting my "fear clobber my faith" and now I am committed to obeying God. I will need help with the faith but it does seem to be growing.
Lastly, this week I got a letter from myself, send a year ago at church. I read it through joyous tears that this year is better because I have decided it will be no matter what anyone else does. Thank you, God for giving me the strength and for carrying me when I need You. I am humbled by Your love for me.
Shannon

No comments: