Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Spoonful of Sugar

May help the medicine go down, but it does nothing for bad news. I know some people eat for stress, but that does not seem to be helping me at all. We have received the bad news that Jay has received his platoon assignment and will be joining them in Iraq in about 5 months. :-( There is no amount of sugar, carbs, or anything else that can lessen the heartbreak, pain, or concern I (we) are feeling and I know it is really up to God, but I feel like I should be doing something to prevent or fix this. Not this time. It is his choice and he has to listen to God for direction. Consider this an advance invitation to come for a welcome home invite on Sunday the 14th of October. We will find a place and have a party for Jay... If you know us or Jay, you are invited to come and celebrate with us. Please, e-mail me your addy and I will get you all the info as time goes on and we are able to make the arrangements.

Happy Stitchin'

Shannon

No comments: