Thursday, September 20, 2007

Groups Help with a Challenge

Hello, so I have not been walking much, but Scott promises to walk a mile with me daily, that coupled with 2 quick half mile walks at work will get me closer to my year end goal. In addition, I really will be making some positive choices in diet and eating habits and to help I have joined Miss Lundie's Healthy for the Holidays challenge. (Lundie's spot is over there on the side~ there is a link ;-) I will lose 28 pounds by Christmas Eve~ And that will just be the beginning. How? You say, I will be using the ThinWithin philosophy of only eating when I am hungry, easting soup and salad for one meal, and lots of other healthy habits I should have been acquiring all along. Want to play along? Go to Lundie's spot, get a post going, and let me know, so I can watch your progress.

Happy Stitchin'

Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl,

I just wanted to thank you for our conversation at Chix last night. You have a true gift of encouragement and straight talk and I am honored to call you my friend.

(Thanks, too, for stitching my bracelet. I love it!)

I was ready to give up on the H4H challenge, but your encouragement made me rethink!

((Hugs))
Lund
Lundieslife.com