Sunday, March 7, 2010

Accountability....

I have read, at several different times in my life and from many sources, that being part of a group and being accountable really helps one to complete a goal or change a habit. Six or seven weeks ago my Dad was very sick and it was a huge wake up call for me and my health. So I have joined a Biggest Loser contest, been walking consistently for weeks, but not really done much more than that. I am going to try being accountable here, and may join a group- if I can find one that meets weekly. If any of you are interested in accountability let me know! I am good at "reminding" but only if one states they want to be reminded. I need to make some realistic goals, pray about them, and find an accountability partner or group. More to come...

Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shannon I hope you have not stopped this journal and your sewing. I would definitely be interested in being an accountability partner with you if you are still looking for someone. I know you wrote that a while ago and I don't know where to find an updated version of this. I just stumbled on these old entries and started reading, hope you get this message.