Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Long way home....

Well, I know this is not my home, I have not been here to write for quite some time, and I do find that the writing helps me find some daily peace... even if it is ramblings of a madman. In the past year since my last post, allot has happened, but most important of all I am still standing.

I contemplated changing the blog name when I decided I would start to write more regularly, because the blog was initially part of my home based quilting business. And while I do still quilt, and sometimes even for others, I realize that this is also place where I can piece, layer, baste, and quilt together the photos and memory of my life, no matter how silly it gets! So the name stays and I will be back to write more and add photos.

Happy stitching,

Shannon

No comments: