Monday, October 22, 2007

Fal...

Here in the Midwest the leaves on the trees are changing color and falling from trees. Their colors are bright and vibrant reds, oranges, yellows, greens, and purples and really a delight to my eye, even though I am not really big into nature. And at the moment I slow down enough to really appreciate it, I thank God for this beautiful sight that I have so often taken for granted, and for loving me.

Fall also brings out sweater season, and I am making a chunky one! Yeah! And quilts too, cannot forget my first love. Working on my UFO list still, but, as always, need to be more consistent in that area.

What are you doing now that Fall has come?

Happy Stitchin'

Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still working on my squares afghan. I did work on them a bit after we got home from my in-laws (saw my FIL after his heart attack...). Will you be at the usual place this Friday? I hope to be there!